To compete for the top spots in the 2020 decade, your in-article SEO game needs to be on point.
This guide teaches you how to apply savvy — but simple and not shady — techniques you can apply to ensure your blog posts are sending the proper signals, the correct Structured Data, and the trustworthy information to Google and to your audience.
Key concepts covered are Power Posts, blog internal linking, structured data (Schema), Google Search Console data, blog photo & videography, essential WordPress plugins, and sponsored post handling.
- The Perfect Start Here Page for Bloggers
- ChatGPT Prompts for WordPress SEO
- Schema SEO for Bloggers
- Fancier Author Box Alternative
- Google Search Console Errors & Coverage Reports
- How to Add Users to Google Search Console
- Google Search Console (GSC) Manual for People
- SEO for Content Creators on WordPress
- Google’s New Link Attribution: Sponsored Vs UGC Vs No Follow
- Increasing Social Shares on Your Blog – Hitting That Viral Button With Your Content
- How to Get Blog Sponsors for Your Site
- Blog Post Topics & Ideas For Every Day in November