This guide shows financial advisors, investors, or analysts how to set up a WordPress blog for less than $50, and in less than 45 minutes.
If you enjoy learning, teaching, and writing about finance topics such as wealth management, stock markets, retirement planning, portfolio diversification, cryptocurrency, options trading, foreign exchange, hedging strategies, or a hundred other topics, then build your own platform and audience to present your ideas, strategies, products, or services.
Start a Finance blog using WordPress.com
Sign up for the Personal Plan on WordPress.com
Register and login.
Choose “Blog” as website type.
Choose your main Category of topics you’ll write about.
Pick your blog name.
A good blog name in the finance field reflects at least one of these traits: trust, expertise, and value. Pick a name that you see yourself sticking with for at least the first year.
Register new domain as your blog address
Choose existing domain name as your blog address
WordPress is now setting up your blog.
Complete payment and checkout on WordPress.com
Decide if you want email for your new domain (Optional)
Choose a WordPress theme (design) for your blog
Search for your blog subject, and select “Free” to find a blog design that looks right for you.
Launch your blog.
- The Perfect WordPress Author Page Template (2022)
- Best Author Box WordPress Plugins, Tested by SEO experts
- How to Start a WordPress Blog for $50 (Step by Step Tutorial)
- How to Start a Lifestyle Blog from Scratch & Make Money
- How to Start a Successful Art Blog
- How (Not) to Name your Blog in Food, Lifestyle, or DIY
- How to Start a DIY Blog in 2020